Thursday, April 22, 2010

Vacation Week

Vacation week has turned into Baseball Week. We have been at either a Baseball or Softball field every day this week. At least the weather has been great!. I have been getting creative.

This layout is from the Basic Grey Page of the Month Kit. I did the layout in March but just added photos this week.

Then with the extra paper from the kit I did this Zoo layout.


With this layout I actually used an idea from the book "Embellishment Handbook". I sewed my buttons right onto the page rather then glueing then, which is what I would usually do.


Then I started making cards. I cannot take any credit for the designs. I TOTALLY scraplifted these from other people on the internet. This first one was designed by Kathy but it was such an easy card to do. It only took me a few minutes to make two of them.


The other card took more time with all the steps to it but I loved the finished look. I found this idea by doing a Google search for cards made the the Stampin Up stamp set "Garden From the Heart". I will have to look it up again to give credit to the designer but another beautiful card. I made a bunch of this one.

I have been playing with organization more then actually doing anything else. I hope tomorrow I might get some more cards made. Only a few more days and vacation is over. It always goes by so quickly.

1 comment: