Saturday, May 8, 2010

People can be so hurtful

I usually get along with everyone. It is rare that I have issues with anyone at all. I was so surprised to book a weekend scrapping with fellow scrappers only to have them be mean to me the next day. How does a person feel they are more deserving of table space than other people at the same table that paid the exact same price to be there as they did? What makes this even stranger is that these very three people had a conversation the day before about how at the last crop they attended, they witnessed the very same thing happen to someone else and they felt so bad for the hurt person at the last event. Yet it did not stop them from hurting someone's feelings this time. I did not enjoy sitting in my hotel room alone for 2 hours crying because of these 3 ladies. Shame on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment