Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Recover is going GREAT!

It's been almost 3 weeks since my surgery and I am finally starting to feel like my old self again. I know I am feeling better when I finally want to get crafty again. These are some projects I have been fiddling with. As far as the cards I can't take designer credits I did a google search for stamp sets I have and found these ideas by other very creative ladies.
This is a simple note card idea. I used Stampin Up's Certainly Celery cardstock, DSP and ink pad. I liked the way this came out so well, that I made batches and batches of these as Teacher gifts, Crossing Guard gifts, Co-worker Gifts and Thank you gifts. I just changed up the colors a little.

This card I made in a panic. I was on such heavy pain medicine I would lose track of days and I thought I missed Father's Day. (silly me) So I made this card for my husband. Again, can't take credit, I did a search for card ideas and someone else designed this. I just copied but it was much easier then I expected and like how it stands up. My DH will get it this weekend since I didn't really miss Father's Day.

This time I didn't do a search for a stamp set, I searched for a Stampin Up Color. I love this Bermuda Bay and was disappointed that it is not a carry through color with Stampin Up so I wanted to make some cards using it. This was made using Bermuda Bay cardstock, ink pad, marker, ribbon and the stamp set Happy Moments, A Sale-A-Bration stamp set.

Stampin Up! is offering a special Promo this month. Sign up for only $99 so I did. I have been using their products for years now I can teach other how to use them. I even signed up for a website. It should be sharonmcd@stampinup.net, but I cannot get it to sign on. So I will have to figure that out.

I also did 2 pages for my son's Wedding Album. This page is my first glimpse of my daughter-in-law's dress. It was absolutely beautiful. I never got a really good photo to do the dress justice. The detailing in it was so intricate and delicate. Lovely!!


Then I realized I never got a good photo of my granddaughter in her full "Flower Girl" outfit, meaning when her hair was up and there was a little headband of flowers going all around.

I was not feeling well and looking back at the photos I missed a lot a good shots but was thrilled I was able to travel and be there for the big day before I went in for my surgery.

I will post more when I get some more projects done with my newly arrive Stampin Up Starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment