Monday, August 2, 2010

Little Brown Truck

I have been going a little crazy with ebay lately. I have been finding real bargains but even great deals start adding up so I am cutting my E-Bay strings and starting to scrap from my stash instead of looking for what else is out there. To say thank you to my USP guy (my daughter called him her second Dad, he is here so often) I decided to make him a thank you card for his years of loyal above and beyond great customer service.


It is hard to tell by the photo but the card is 3-dimensional. I stamped his brown suit on cardstock cut it out and popped it up along with the boxes stacked on the 2-wheeler. They are popped up with foam dots. He loved his card. The stamp set is from Clear and Simple. They have some great sets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment