Monday, August 2, 2010

Recovery still...

It has been over 2 months now and I am still recovering from my surgery. Still dealing with congestion. Yuke!!!

I have been playing with my scrapping supplies though. The following photos are some of the projects I have been working on. Mostly Stampin' Up! supplies on everything in these photos. I would like to take credit for the ideas but once again I just did a search online for the supplies I had and CASEd them.


These first two cards were made with older retired Designer Series paper. The stamp sets used were; Fast and Fabulous, Flower Fancy and Afterthoughts from the new catalog




This goody bag was made covering the nugget size chocolate bars with paper from a pad I purchased at Micheals, as soon as I remember the name if it I will add it. The "Yummy" stamp set is a retired stamp from SU.



These are photos of a post it note holder. I used the Tangerine Tango cardstock and the owl is the new Owl punch, both from Stampin Up! I know this needs something more. I need to stamp something next to the owl, I just don't know what, yet.






This is another post it note holder but I got these monogram post-its at Micheals. $1.00 for two note pads. Again Tangerine Tango the stamp set for the monogram is Lovely Letters by SU. I added a little glue and some SU dazzling diamonds

These are small little 3 x 3 cards again using the Tangerine Tango and Sweet and Sour DSP. The stamp set for this was Forest Friends.

This photo is a card I made using SU's new owl punch. I just love this punch and plan to be using it a lot!!! The background paper is Sweet and Sour dsp and the cardstock is Tangerine Tango. I liked this paper better than even I knew because I somehow managed to order it three times. So I have plenty of it and plan to use it in quite a few of my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment