Thursday, September 2, 2010

LOAD Challenge



Here are my first 2 pages for the Layout A Day Challenge. The "Breathtaking Scenery" page was from today. I had no time at all to work on anything so I just started this page at 10:00 PM tonight (it's 10:12 now) so that shows how little effort I put into it. The title was planned for another page but I never used it. It is just a vellum pre-printed title sheet with some paint added to the back side to make the title stand out more then I tore around the edges. Then I trimmed around some of the palm branches to border the corners of the large photo.

The second layout "Hard Rock Cafe" I did yesterday. I had a little more time and effort to put into this one. I enlarged one of the photos, typed up some journaling, added some paint around my journaling tag, then added some paper ribbon for a pull, added stickers and cut the Title out with my Cricut.

Tomorrow we will be batting down the hatches, sort of speak, as we prepare for Hurricane Earl. So it may be another 5 minute layout again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment