Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Well, I just dropped of the kids for their weekend retreat. I am hoping they have a great time up in the mountains of New Hampshire. I was hoping hubby and I would plan our own little getaway but here it is 3 pm on NYE and we still have no idea what we are going to do tonight.

I quiet night in front of the fireplace sounds pretty nice, too, though.

I am challenging myself to get more scrapping done in 2011 and want to post it here so I can't back out of my own challenge.

I challenge myself to get at least 365 pages scrapped in 2011. I plan to spend less time shopping for the newest and latest products and more time using what I already have.

I plan to pay myself back for every item I use from my own strash! 5 cents for everything I take from my own supplies. So hopefully I will have a nice little sluch fund by the end of the year, as well.

Another BIG Challenge. I am going to start hosting scrapping events again this year. I have not done one in 10 years but I miss how much fun these events were and have gotten requests from fellow scrappers that attended my events. So I plan to start small and jsut rent local hall space to get things going on a monthly basis and then I will work up to bigger weekend events with prizes and games.

Another challenge is to get over all the health issues I have been dealing with for the past 8 months and get to feeling better and getting back into better physical shape. I swear I have gains over 30 lbs since I started getting sick this past April. Lack of excercise have been a major factor so time to get my butt back to the gym Sick or Not!!

I say this even though I just came from another Doctor's appointment yesterday where the Doctor has scheduled me for 2 biopsy surgeries in the next 5 days. But I still need to stay upbeat!!!


I have to give a shout out to a great scrapbook business. www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com
I am loving their page kits. I just ordered some more this morning. These kits are already precut. You just assemble and add your own photos. What a great way to get pages done when you don't have much time.

No photos to add today. I have not downloaded any lately. I will add my Christmas photos once I load them to my computer.

Again Happy New Year to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment