Thursday, June 21, 2012

SSS Challenge June 21

Thursday Tool Time Challenge.
Today is is time to go searching through your bins, totes, drawers and pull out a tool you have not used in a while.  Think about maybe the Fastenator, Tag Maker, deco scissors, Chatterbox Templates, Coluzzles, whatever you bought and then forgot about over time.

Lets dust them off and see if we can have some fun with them again.

My sample today is using a tearing ruler.  Mine isn't very old.  I just got it as a goodie bag gift at a scrapping retreat last month, but this is definately the type of thing I bought years ago and never used.

In my layout today, I tore 8 layers of paper to make a soft watery, wavy backgound for my beach layout.
you do not have to do a layout for this challenge, it can be anything, a 3D project, a card a bookmark, anything you would like, you just need to use a tool you have not used in a while.

Happy scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment