Tuesday, June 26, 2012

SSS June 26 Technique Tuesday

Hi everyone,

I am still trying to figure out why my blog is not letting anyone sign up as a Follower.  Once I get an answer from Blogger I will try to fix the problem.

Today is Technique Tuesday.  Each Tuesday the challenge will be a different type of technique. It may be an old tried and true process that you love and use over and over again, or it may be something totally new to you.

I am challenging myself today, because the technique for this week will be Stamping.  I love to stamp cards but it is extremely rare for me to use stamps in my scrapbooking.  So this will be fairly new to me.  Use stamps any way you would like in your layout, a border, a title, as embellishments, on top of a photo.

Any kind of stamps, acrylic, wood mounted, cling mount, foam, or even hand made stamps.

In my example below, I used the Stampin Up set called "Things i Love" for my title and the little embellishments below it and from the Stampin Up set "Office Accoutrement" I used the "memo" stamp for my journaling.  For the rest of my title, I didn't have stamp so I printed it form the computer.



Be creative and scrap from your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment