Thursday, June 28, 2012

SSS June 28 Thursday Tool Time

You may see my sample for other challenges in the future because it was meant for another prompt but I am using it for this one, as well.

Thursday is Tool Time.

Your prompt is to use a tool that will add texture to your project today. Think Embossing folders, Tearing rulers, Deco Scissors, etc...

Any tool that will add an extra dimension to your layout, card or whatever project you may be working today.

Yesterday's took so long to complete that I went very simple today.

I used Martha Stewarts' 6 blade scissors to cut my grass on the edge of the pond, I also made a template to chalk the clouds, then I typed my journaling onto a transparency.

The whole layout took less then 30 minutes to type up and glue down.



Scrap from your Stash
Happy Scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment