Friday, June 29, 2012

SSS June 29 Color Challenge Friday

Good Morning. it is a color Challenge Day.
Green, Brown, Orange.
See if you can come up with a project using these three colors.
My sample is an Easter page. These are old pictures.
The color Orange makes me think of Halloween, carrots or campfires. So with the orange carrots, this is my layout for today's prompt. Thinking about it, I didn't think orange was a color I used much but since starting this challenge, this is the third layout I have used orange on. Maybe I do like orange?
 
This layout was made using a kit I bought at a Scrapbook Convention a long time ago.  Sorry I cannot remember the name of the company that made the kit.
Something else I am getting out of this challenge...
It is making me more away of my scrapping style.
Have fun with your project and use up some stuff from your stash.
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment