Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Today's Sample

This ended up being an all day project but I like the results.  againm I have gone out of my comfort zone.  I started with a plain piece of sherbert bazzil cardstock.  Spritz it with 4 different colors on Glimmer mist. 

Waited for that to dry. 

Mixed some of my own paint colors to make a glimmery paint, them painted about 6 or 7 different shades of sparlky paint blotched. 

Waited for that to dry.

Then decided that paint blotches were still on the dark side and did think i would be able to do my journaling on them. So pulled out the white Gesso and added blotches of this for my journaling spots.

Waited for that to dry. 

During the various drying times I was doing my daily routine and taking photos.  So also printing, cropping, matting, etc.

Still thought this was a little sparse so I got out my little white flowers and colored them with about 20 different shades of Copics, luckliy there were dry right away and I was able to glue them down. 

I thought I was done and even took photos to post when I realized I had no title.  So bad to my stash to gid through all the sticker letters.  What Color should I use? I did my journaling with a brown Copic fine tip pen so I went with brown chipboard letters.

I started this layout at 5:30 this morning and finished it at 6:60 this evening.

Hope it does not take me this long a page again for a very long time.



 A close up of my spritzing and painting and journal and copic coloring.

Happy Scrapping.  I will try for something more simpler tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment