Saturday, July 14, 2012

SSS July 14 Theme

it's Saturday so that means Theme Day.

Today's Theme is ...Numbers

Whether you make a project, card or layout you want to use numbers today.  You a number as your main title...Kelly turns 16, or use numbers as a background by diecutting or stamping or using up leftover stickers you have.

My sample is a page from a "10 Things that Define ME"album I made. This was an album kit I had picked up on clearance at a CKC convention and then it sat in its box totally forgotten for a few years.  I saw it this week and thought what a perfect project to work on.  Each page had a question. These are the questions:
ONE embarrassing moment,
TWO lessons learned,
THREE special people,
FOUR movies you could watch over and over again,
FIVE fashion fads as a teen
SIX things that scare me to death
SEVEN ways I've changed over time
EIGHT pictures I love
NINE things I want to achieve in this lifetime
and
TEN things i miss about childhood...

This really is a great idea and I should have worked on this sooner.  I am very seldom in my albums because I am always the one taking the photos.  So unless I am challenged like I am doing to myself with the SS challenge I have no photos of myself on pages.

Here is my sample for today



Sorry for the glare on these photos.  they both have a transparency sheet over them with the numbers on them so it was hard to get a good photo.

So try to use numbers in your project today and have a great weekend!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment