Monday, July 16, 2012

SSS July 16 Sample

Here is my Challenge for today.  This was a class I took from the Button Farm, www.buttonfarm.com
 they make these beautiful mini album kits. they are a little pricey but so worth it with all the extra supplies yopu have left over you can make a bunch of cards or other projects with the leftovers.

This particular kit was a class at a weekend crop the Button Farm put on about 4 or 5 years ago.  I loved the book at the time but once I got home I never seemed to find the right photos to put in it. 

The cover of the book says Happy with a big chipboard letter "B" and each of the pages in the album have the rest of the letters to spell out Birthday.  What made it hard for me was the triangular shape the photos needed to be in. 

The photos I ended up using were from my daughter 16th birthday Pool party / Slumber Party she had a few weeks ago.   The photos don't fit perfectly but I am thrilled, not only for getting her party scrapped but for using this mini album that has been sitting around for so long.

 The cover of the album

 On some pages I crops 2 photos to fit the triangle shape I had to work with.

The finished albums does not stand on it's own but it is done.  Now to see if my daughter likes it.

Happy Scrapping.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment