Thursday, July 19, 2012

SSS July 19 Tool Time

OK , yesterday's prompt was way too heavy.  Today is a quick easy one everyone should be able to jump onto quickly.
Tool time.  I will leave the particular tool up to you. What tool do you use for matting? Do you use your paper trimmer, Perfect Layers, CM Cutting system, Coluzzles, ...
Whatever system or tool you use for matting.  Make a card or layout using mats today.

I made my layout without printing the photos yet.  and I had intended this layout to be for my daughter's snowboarding photo, but after putting the photo down, my choice of colors do not do work the way I was hoping. 

 So I changed the photo out with one of my son and think the colors work better with his photo.

There is now journaling because I am doing a whole album about this mini vacation weekend so the journaling is on other pages. 

My double mats were made using a two different Martha Stewart PATP punch, that I added the MS snowflake punches on the side as well.
Happy Scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment