Saturday, July 21, 2012

SSS July 21 Theme Day

Today is Theme day and today's theme is CRAFTS.

If you are reading this you are either a scrapbooker or card maker.  Maybe you like other crafts as well. Pottery, needlepoint, knitting, jewelry making, etc..

Today's project should highlight any hobby you enjoy.

Mine is definitely scrapbooking.  I think about it all the time so this is my page.



 (Plus I love this picture of me looking skinny" The picture is old, around 2008 or 2009 I was at a Button Farm weekend class and a lot lighter than I am now. I should put this photo on my fridge for motivation to get this thin again. LOL)  This page is my starter page for the 10 things about me album I had forgotten I had.

Scrap or make a card about your craft.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment