Sunday, July 22, 2012

SSS July 22 Family Day

Sunday is Family Day.  Today scrap or make a card about a man in your life.  A husband, son, uncle, neighbor, you male pet, etc...

Make it as masculine as you can.

My sample is a card I made for the UPS guy.  He is super and always goes out of his way to make sure I get my packages safely and in great condition.  I see him so seldom these days. (using up my stash instead of shopping) One day he even stopped at my house just to check on me because he could not believe how much time had gone by without making a delivery to my house.  What a guy!

So here is the card I made for him.

the card is a little more 3D then if looks in the photo.  I stamped him on dark brown paper then cut out the uniform and layered it on the card. and I stamped the boxes on Kraft paper and used foam dots to pop them up a little.

Use your stash up today and make a card or layout for a man in your life.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment