Monday, July 23, 2012

SSS July 23 Moody Monday

What is your favorite embellishment to use?  What is your Go-To thing that you tend to use the most often when creating?  Do you always use circle punches, do you love ribbon, maybe it is tags, whatever it is...

Use it today in your project.  I am thinking about this myself and nothing jumps out at me.  I will have to go flipping through some of my pages and see what I tend to use the most on my layouts.

(I am flipping through an album on my desk right now)


I know when I am in a rut and can't get my mojo flowing to be creative, this is when I go through the page kits I have.  I suppose that would be it for me then, my favorite thing to use would be page kits.  I have at least 50 different kits from www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com

I stopped looking at their site just because I still have so many kits to use before I think about getting any more.

Here is one of my favorite layouts I did using their kits.

The photos are from a cruise we took years ago.  This kit was perfect to show off the photos.

Use your favorite product today in a card or layout, and use up some of your stash.
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment