Saturday, July 28, 2012

SSS July 28 Theme Day

This looks like the start of a great weekend.  Or at least I hope so.  Today's is Theme Day.

The prompt is . . .   Family Friendly Activities.

Anything you do fun together as a family.  It can be indoors or outdoors.  Do you have a weekly Movie or Game night?  Do you garden together?  Like to go hiking? Work on puzzles together?  Make a project involving something you like to do together.

My sample is using another page kit.  It seems I have been using these a lot lately but this one I have been excited about since I bought it over 2 years ago but then we never found the chance to go, so the kit sat waiting to be put to good use. 

Well, my granddaughter was up visiting from Florida this past weekend and we played Mini Golf.  So I finally got to dust off this page kit and play with it.


My granddaughter had never played before and my stepson had to give her a few pointers.  She played the first 3 holes with the family. I got lots of photos of them playing together. 

Then she grew impatient and went off and finished the other 15 holes on her own with Gigi trailing along.  She actually got a couple of holes with only 2 tries and 1 Hole in One (with the help of gravity).  I could not get photos of her by herself because I was in charge of holding her Piglet stuffed animal along with everyone else's drinks, purses, etc... But it was a fun day for all of us.

This page kit is from www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com

Have fun scrapping today and work on using up some of your stash.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment