Sunday, July 29, 2012

SSS July 29 Family Day

Sunday is always Family Day.  Yesterday's challenge was to work on a family friendly activity. 

Today you can scrap anything about family.  Is yours a young family with every still home or have your children grown and spread themselves across the country? 

You can scrap another activity you like to do together or maybe scrap about how you came up with the names you gave your children or even your pets.  Appreciate your family today and scrap a page about them today.

My sample is a page about my stepson's last few hours before flying home to Florida.  We were out in the sun all day, then stopped for a bite to eat and everyone was exhausted as we drove back to our house. The chipboard letters in the title have to be about 6 or 7 years old.  I bought them with the intention on using them for some of my daughter's toddler pages but then never quite worked.  Along with some paper scraps and a little bling this is my finished page for today.

There are still 5 weeks to go in our Summer Scrap Your Stash Challenge.  I hope everyone is enjoying these daily prompts.  There is very little posting about them. 

I am getting pages done, at least, and shopping through my own supplies rather then the local stores so I am accomplishing what I set out to do when I started this challenge.

Happy Scrapping everyone.  If you have questions about this challenge you can email me at sharonscraps@aol.com

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment