Sunday, July 1, 2012

SSS June 1 Family Day

Happy July!!

Since it is Sunday,  it is Family Day. today's Prompt is to scrap a loyout about the person you love the most.  Add journaling, it could be how you met, how long you have been together, any story you want to add.

My sample is about the first time I met my husband and how long we have been together.

 I took close ups of my journaling.  This one says "Oct 1989 was the 1st time I laid eyes on you.  I turned to my boss and told her I was going to spend the rest of my life with you" What the journaling does not saw, is I met you because you were bringing flowers to your girlfriend, my co-worker. And at the time i ws dating two other guys, soo it took 6 months before we went on our first date.
After the first date, you were a little upset with me and didn't talk to me for about 2 weeks.  You knew I was getting on a plane the next day to head to Miami for a Flight Attendant interview.  You showed up with 2 dozen roses to surprise me.  What you didn't know was I was flying down with 2 friends, both guys, and that ticked you off so you never gave me the flowers and i never knew you were even there until 2 weeks later when we finally talked again.  One guy was interviewing as well, the other just went to keep me company. Once we cleared the air about this little incident we were inseparably ever since.


This was put together using a page kit I got from.  www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com  I love their kits.  They include everything needed for a 2 page layout and all kits range between $6 - $8  and if you order 10 kits, shipping is free.  I have about 50 of these kits right now.  When I first heard about this website I was buying 10 a month.  Now there are great when I want to put together a quick page.

Happy Scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment