Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SSS August 1 Story Time

Wow, it is August already.  The summer is flying by.  Time to make the most of each and every day before it is time to go back to school.

Which is why I will not have a sample to share with you today.  My daughter and I took a little Girls' Break and spent the night at a hotel.  I am writing this entry this morning looking over the Driveway and parking lot of a hotel in Ledyard, Connecticut. If we look off into the distance we can see trees. 


Not that I am complaining about the view, I got a complimentary room at Foxwoods. So free means any view is great! hahaha  This is the first time I have ever stayed here overnight.  There are more things to do here other than gambling which I don't think I would ever had known if not for bringing a teenager here.  We are having a great time, but I did not bring scrapping supplies with me.  With that said, here is today's prompt.

Story Time Wednesday.  Time to put your journaling caps on...

Have you gone on any recent vacations?  Is so, where did you go?  What did you do?  Tell a story about your get-away.  I have been taking lots of photos so I plan on scrapping a page or two about our little mid-week vacation from the "guys" when we get home.

Happy Scrapping

Sharon



No comments:

Post a Comment