Saturday, August 11, 2012

SSS August 11 Theme Day

Another Theme day.  Animals today.  Any animals other than a pet.  Or at least not your pet.  We did a pet page already.  How about an animal you saw at the zoo, a local farm, in your garden, any animal at all.

Make a card using animals, or scrap a layout about an animal.

Mine is about the large turtle at the NE Aquarium.  We went last year and I loved the pictures i got but still have not done anything with them. So I pulled them out this morning.  I have my design all worked out I just need to find a better piece of background paper. As you can see I have my photos matted, my journaling done, It just needs something more so I will give it one last tweak and add the finished photo.


OK, I tried a few diffferent papers and this is what I went with.  While I was adhering everything done, my saon walked out of his bedroom, looked at me and said "Mom, you have been a Scrapping Machine this summer."  Ya, me!  I am thrilled I am getting some scrapping done.



 Dig through your stash and see what you can use today.
Happy Scrapping.
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment