Saturday, August 11, 2012

SSS August 12 Family Day

Today my daughter turns Sweet Sixteen.  So the challenge is to scrap about a girl in your family.  It could be a daughter, granddaughter, a niece, sister, your mother, any female person.

Make it as feminine as you can.  Go Girly!

As I mentioned in the past, my daughter is far from the "girly-girl" type, no glittter, no bling, she is starting to like pink but would rather be in her converse and gym shorts. So I am going to push the limits to what I can do for a page for her today.

In the meantime I will share a layout I did of my Granddaughter.  This is a re-post from my blog.

The photo was taken a year ago and is one of my favorite photos of my Madi and have scrapped it a few times. 

This whole layout is just using paper, glue, glitter, and my Copics for coloring the flowers.



Go Feminine today and dig through your stash.
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment