Thursday, August 16, 2012

SSS August 16 Tool Time

What tool do you use for cutting out circles?  Do you use punches, your cricut, circle scissors, or one of my tools I keep in my crop bag?  A Coluzzle?  I love this tool, it is versatile but I love that it takes very little space in my tote bag, so instead of bringing a bunch of punches that are heavy and take up a lot more space, this can be tucked in and not even realize it is there.

My sample is a using the coluzzle to cut out some circle rims for background.  I cut one out to border my paper embellishment.

 If you are unfamiliar with what a Coluzzle is, this is what it looks like still in the package.  It is thin plastic with slots to slide a small swivel blade around.  There are many different sizes of these, but I am not sure they are even still sold.  I have had mine for at least 10 or 12 years, now.

So your challenge today is to use whatever tool you use for cutting circles.  Use it on a card or layout today.

Scrap from your stash.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment