Friday, August 17, 2012

SSS August 17 Color Challenge

Friday's are always a Color Challenge.  How about taking color out things for today.  Black and White.  How creative can you get using just black and white today.  For your photos or your embellishments.  Make a card or a layout using just black and white. Is this easy for you or a real challenge.
Scrap from your stash and have fun with it.


I always loved this photo.  when my daughter was 8 she found a bunch of photos of the two of us and made a 12x12 scrapbook page that I had hung on the wall for years.  a few months ago, I accidentally knocked the frame off my wall and broke the glass.  this is one of the photos from the frame.  I copied in in black and white and this is what i came up with this morning.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment