Wednesday, August 22, 2012

SSS August 22 Story Time

Wednesdays ate Story Time. I think this is my favorite prompt of the week. I like thinking about the stories in my families lives. I hope the stories I convey in my scrapbooks mean more to my kids then even the photos do.

Today's Prompt.... Volunteer work

Have you or anyone if your family ever done volunteer work? Maybe help out at an animal shelter, food cupboard, homeless shelter? Or even faithfully help out an elderly neighbor. What good deeds have happened with the assistance of a family member.

Journal about that today.

My prompt is about being a Scout Leader for both my daughter's Daisy through Junior Girl Scouting days, and my son's Den Leader for 2 years.

I guessed on the year of this photo as being 2003 but I will have to go back to my old calendars and see if this is correct. I just typed it in quickly to finish this layout. If I found out it was the year before or after I may re-do my journaling.

As far as yesterday's Progress...

This is the before and after photos of the stack of magazines I went through yesterday. It took over 2 hours to go through them all but what a difference. the saves pages take up less space then one whome magazine. So worth the time.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TVbe8sLXaTA/UDTIuXA-WPI/AAAAAAAABYs/Tm6esQnJTQQ/s1600/IMG_1776.JPGhttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TmAgtht7Hpg/UDTI1Rb1XwI/AAAAAAAABY0/Dw3s2cQ_3aI/s1600/IMG_1782.JPG

Today, I may go sit out side and trim out the photos and add them to my binder system into sections for what I like about each photo.
Have fun with today's prompt and scrap from your stash.

Happy Scrapping.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment