Friday, August 3, 2012

SSS August 3 Color Challenge

I am still behind in my own scrapping.  My other job as Office Manager for my DH's business had me busy all day yesterday. I want a day to just scrap again.  DH has my car today,  all his paperwork is typed up and sent off to customers so maybe I will get a chance to "play" today.

Friday is Color Challenge today... Green, Peach, Cream

My sample is using Stampin Up's Peach Parfait and Certainly Celery inks and carstock and the cream paper is just a basic cardstock. The background pieces were scraps from my scrap drawer so I could not say who these are by. the stamps are a set by Close To My Heart and they came in a card kit i had.

 If this card looks somewhat familiar, it is because I re-used the directions from the cards I made the other day. Here are the 2 cards side by side. My card bases are a little smaller so I has to trim the measurements a little.  I got the same edge effect by using a Tim Holtz sizzix die cut on the card base.

Thanks for following my Challenges.

Scrap from your stash.
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment