Sunday, August 5, 2012

SSS August 5 Family Day

Sunday is Family Day but I am twisting this a little.  Every family member has their favorite room in the house.  Teens want the privacy of their bedrooms, the Dad's may have a workshop or the living room where the big 60 inch TV screen is, your may be the kitchen.  Scrap about your favorite room.

Take some photos of it, if you don't already have any.  Is there something special in this room you want to remember always?  I blanket made by hand by natives in South Africa (yes I have 2 of these, they are about 26 years old now but I still love them), I vase from your great grandmother, your child's baby blanket hanging over a rocking chair?  Take photos of these things and preserve them in your scrapbook. Journal about what these mean to you.

My favorite room is my Scraproom.  Of course.  I love this room and spend every second I can in here.  I am here first thing in the morning while the rest of the family is still sleeping and after dinner I am here until I can't keep my eyes open anymore.


Scrap about your favorite room in your house.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment