Monday, September 3, 2012

Healthier Me

My legs are still sore from all the walking I did this week.  I walked 19.99 miles, climbed 64 flights of stairs and my weight lose is at 10 lbs so far.  I am feeling better about myself and even though it is hard to walk around when I first get out of bed I like seeing the waistband of my clothes getting looser.

My next Jenny Craig weigh-in is on Tuesday.  I hope I can keep the momentum going.  I am going to a new school this year so I am really excited about this and think it will help me stick to the plan.  I was not exactly happy with my position for the past 2 years.  I am sure that was a contributing factor to my weight gain. I am going from a pre-school classroom to a High School classroom.  It means more hours each week and a longer commute but no more diapers and lugging car seats!  Yah!!

Now to start thinking about what I will bring with my for my lunches each day.  Fruit, yogurt and a healthy salad or sandwich, maybe.  I am not sure what is available at the new job.

I never even went school shopping this year for the kids or myself.  It was depressing to think I was going back to the same school and age group.  Maybe today or tomorrow I may just have to go out and buy a new blouse or pair of pants for my First Day of School.

Here's to a Healthier Me.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment