Monday, September 3, 2012

SSS September 3 Moody Monday

It seems appropriate to end the Summer Scrap your Stash posts on a Moody Monday.

But rather then being sad about it today's prompt is...

 What makes you happy. 

Does the thought of the kids going back to school make you smile?  Is the thought of cooler days and the colors of Autumn bring a smile to your lips?  Are you a big football fan and thrilled that the season are beginning?

Make a happy card or layout today.



Thank you for checking out my blog each day this summer.  I am thrilled to have a whole pile of finished cards on hand for when I might need one.  AND I have 2 scrapbook albums filled with pages I put together thanks to this challenge.  I hope you have been able to get some projects done as well.

I just got my official letter on Friday that I am being transferred to a different school this year.  School for me starts on Wednesday.  I will be leaving my special needs pre-school class and working in a CARES program with High School students.  What a jump, from pre-school and diaper changes to High School and I am sure Teen Drama.  But, I am excited about the new school and I am looking forward to this new challenge.

With this said, once I get settled into my new routine, I may decide to start up a new challenge on my blog.  So come back every once in a while to see what is going on and if I have started posting new ways to get some cards or layouts done.

If you are interested in Stampin' Up! you can find me at http://sharonscraps.stampinup.net  I hope you will take a look around the website and maybe even place an order to help get my new business started. 

Thanks again everyone for staying with the SSS Challenge.  If you have any questions you can email me at sharonscraps@aol.com

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment