Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 2 Challenge Sample

Here is my sample for the Day 2 Challenge - Use flowers in your card or layout. 
In my card I used he Close To My Heart June stamp of the month.
I stamps the flowers along the bottom on White cardstock and colored them in with the new CTMH alcohol ink markers.  These work just like Copics but less as expensive.  I only have a few of these since I have such a large collection of copics.  I did want to get a few of these to see if they really work the same and they do.
I messed up a little on my card title.  I stamps the Uniquely You stamp in Cotton Candy and the with Lagoon achohol marker I added a little extra color but I was rushing and did not stay in the lines with my "i".  that was the last thing I did, though and did not want to start a new card al;l over again.  I still like it. I hope you do, too.
What did you come up with for this challenge?

Sharon
http://sharonscraps.ctmh.com

1 comment: