Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 3 Challenge - Color

I am sorry.  I did not realize this never posted yesterday.

Day 3 Challenge is Color. 


Use three colors in your card or layout today. Green, Orange, and Brown.

The colors I used are called Lagoon, Sunset, and Desert Sand.

 
The background paper is Chantilly from Close to My Heart.  Keep your scraps handy for tomorrow's challenge.
 
I am off to work now.  I work at Michaels Arts and Crafts.  Or at least I did.  I am working today then turning in my notice.  I want to spend more time working on my new Close to My Heart business.  I am trying to get my business off to a good start so I am hoping everyone will at least take a look at my website.  My goal to get $100 in sales this week.  For anyone that places an order I will send you a handmade card using CTMH products.  Thank you in advance.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment