Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 10 Challenge - Digital scrapping

I am totally out of my comfort zone where digital scrapping is concerned.  I have bought Adobe Elements so many times in the past.  I think I have versions 4 - 8 thinking the next one will be easier to use and I have not been able to get the hang of it so I kept giving up.

Well, this morning I went onto Studio-J  and was blown away at to how easy this was.  I spent more time just looking around at the different paper kits and layout options but once I selected the paper I wanted to use and uploaded some photos from my computer I had 4 2 page layouts done in a matter of minutes!  It was so easy and so much fun.  I could change the size of my photos, change the color of the papers, even change the look of the embellishments.  I highly recommend you give this a try if you have thought about digital scrapping but have been too intimidated like I always was.  You sign up an account to get started and then get to play for free.  It doesn't cost anything unless you decide to keep your layouts and buy the finished products.  The price works out to be about $6.95 for a 2 page 12x12 layout.  I have a 12x12 printer at home so instead of buying the printed layouts and have them shipped to me.  I simply purchased the .jpg files for only $2.95 each and can print them at home.

I know I have used these photos in another challenge but to play with digital I wanted to use what I had on my computer already and I have tons of garden photos.

So here is my sample for digital scrapping.  They are shown here one page at a time but you will see each two pages goes together.









Happy Scrapping.
Sharon

http://sharonscraps.ctmh.com

 
 
 

 


3 comments:

  1. Very nice and a quick way to get some scrapping done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon you okay? Haven't seen anything in a long time from you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the concern. I was away for a while. I will start posting again.

    ReplyDelete