Thursday, February 18, 2016

Cardmaking Challenge

I have a challenge for you today.  It is a little late to start it now, but you have all day tomorrow.


Make a card using an embossing folder.  Any style, any brand, just use an embossing folder on a greeting card.



This is the card I made.  The embossing does not show much but its there.  I used the Woodgrain embossing folder, along with the Bear Hugs stamp set, and Bear Hugs framelits dies from Stampin Up.  The background paper is from the Love Blossoms paper Pack and the ink color I stamped in is Crumb Cake.  I love the cute little bears in this set.

If you were to buy the items needed to make this card, your purchase would qualify you to earn a free item from the Sale-A-Bration flyer.   All these items can be purchased at Stampin' Up!


My scrap room still has boxes of supplies I am trying to get rid of.  If you are local and you know of any schools, daycare centers, senior centers that are in need of supplies please comment or email me  HERE  I am getting ready to just throw everything in a dumpster.  I am going crazy with no room to work in my office.


I have posted more items for sale if you are looking for bargains in retired items from Stampin Up.


Etsy Shop


Today's prompt from This Time Next Year by Cynthia Scher


What is your favorite thing about you?  I don't really know?  I consider myself friendly, honest, trustworthy...but is that my favorite thing?  I believe everyone is all of these things. Maybe that is my favorite thing...I see good in most people. 


Do something creative today.

No comments:

Post a Comment