Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Cleaning and Purging


Stampin' Up! Products for Sale

I am cleaning out my scrap room.  It has become a dumping ground for everything in the whole house over the past year.  I really want to get creative, again and need space.  So my cleaning and purging can turn out to be your new toys and supplies.


I am selling anything and everything I have not used in the past year.  Basically, that would be my whole workshop, but I would need a whole retail store to sell all of this stuff.  So I am going to sell things in groups.  I am starting with any and all Stampin' Up! supplies I have that are outdated.
I will post everything here and try to add photos of each item.


 
Just so you know, the majority of everything I am selling is used, many have my name written on it in sharpie, along with a numbering system also written in sharpie.  If you have been following my blog in the past you know I am very organized with all my supplies so I number everything to find it quickly when I need it.  Here is a photo of some of my stamp sets.  See the little black numbering on the bottom of the boxes?  That is so I can find the particular stamp I am looking for, no matter what set it is in.  I will explain why I do this in a later post about organization.











This is a photo of the stamp sets  stored in CD cases.  I removed the wood blocks and clear mounted them.  The CD cases save space.  I labeled the outside of the cases with the name of the set.



It is taking a long time to get everything posted on my Shop Page so if you do decide to go check it out.  Go back often.  I have over 100 stamp sets I am starting off with.  Right now I only have 35 sets posted.  Next will be ink pads, cardstock, embossing folder, etc... I will be adding more stamp sets each day over the next few days.  This is the website if you want to take a look at what is posted so far.  Click Here To go Shopping

If you have any questions, just add them to the comments.  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment