Monday, August 2, 2010

My other classes




Xyron also has contacted me about teaching classes for their new Creatopia machine. My new toy arrived today and I have been playing with it a little. I plan to try it out alot more tomorrow.

What I do know so far is: This machine does the work of 5 other machines. The awesome thing about this one is, it can work on materials up to 12 1/2 inches wide!! It adds permanent or repostionable adhesive, it laminates, it has a fabric adhesive, It can add adhesive to thicker objects than the other Xyron machines can (foam, cardstock, Chipboard, cork, even thin wood) It also embosses, cuts with multiple blades, and it can replace your manual die cut machine using the dies you already own. I will get more familiar with it when I have a little more time to play with it. But I am loving it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment