Saturday, August 6, 2011

Instructor for Michael's in Weymouth

Good day today. As I was writing in my daily planner I noticed the date. August 6, the new Michael's should be open today. i photo copied my scrapping certificates along with my Michaels' pay stub from last summer and went to check out the new store with hopes of getting a job. I walked in and looked around. The store is Beautiful!! The class room in to die for! So I asked a clerk if they were offering scrapbook classes. She wnt to check and said they will be but not yet. I then asked if they had a teacher, she said not yet. That was what I was hoping for. I asked to talk to the Manager. I told him i would love to teach for them. He asked if I was SDU certified, and I was glad to say "Yes. He stopped talking midstream and said "follow me" He pulled up my info on his computer and said "You are hired! Can you start tomorrow?"

I report to my new job at 9 am in the morning. I am so excited.

I have decided to change my blog to be class oriented. I will post class information here along with any demos I put together.

So for anyone reading this blog tonight...

Michael's in Weymouth is having their Grand Opening tomorrow, August 7. There will be a ribbon Cutting ceremony at 9:45 am. the first 200 cumstomers will each receive a free tote bag. (one per family)

There will be free demos all day long. The Crciut Expression demo is from 11:00 - 1:00 PM. This is what I will be demonstrating. And get this...The first five people that sign up for my Crop and pay for it while in the store will get a FREE Fiskar Paper Trimmer!!!

The crop is scheduled for Thursday, August 25 from 4 pm to 8 pm.

I will also be doing demos on Tuesday and Wednesday evening as well from 4 - 7 PM. Tuesday evening with the the Martha Steward Punches and Wednesday will be Bazzill Card Making.

Hope you can make it to the Grand Opening. If not contact the store for upcoming Scrapbooking classes and/or Crops.

Michaels is located at 729 Bridge St. This is the plaza where Lowes and Staples are located. the phone number is 781-335-0456

No comments:

Post a Comment