Monday, August 8, 2011

This is going to be a Great Week!

I did my Demo at Michael's yesterday. I really enjoyed it. The store felt like 120 degrees and I was probably dripping wet from the heat but I met some wonderful ladies and got to share a little of what I LOVE!!

I was scheduled to do a 2 hour demo on the features of the Cricut Expression machine. Shortly after arriving, way before the store even opened, I found the brand new machine the store had for my demo was defective. It had power and all the featured seemed to work but the little screen did not work. This made it impossible to use for a demo. The screen is what shows all the features the machine can do. So after some scrambling and maybe a little begging, I was giving a brand new exclusive pink edition of the Cricut Expression. I was so excited. Not only is this machine my favorite color!!! PINK, but, it also comes with an extra cartridge (3 in all) that cannot be purchased any other way, other then with this machine.

My demo was scheduled from 11:00 am - 1 pm. We had a ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 9:45, the doors opened at 10 and by 10:05 I had already sold the first Cricut machine. The store only had 3 personal cricut machines in stock but all 3 were sold out within 30 minutes of the store opening it's doors. WOW!!! But it was an amazing deal. The personal cricut that has a retail value of $199 was on sale for $49.00. Even on a Black Friday deals I have never seen this sold for less then $79.00

Anyway, I had people in front of my booth from the time the doors opened until about 1:00 when the prize wheel was started at the back of the store. Congrats to the ladies that won some incredible prizes. I had a few more customers for the next hour and then decided to clean up my booth.

Next on my schedule I will be doing a demo on the Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page punches. This will be Tuesday evening from 4 - 7 pm. I have been playing around with my punches to put some samples together for this.

Wednesday, August 10 from 4 - 7 pm I will be doing a demo using Bazzill cardstock. This is by far the best quality cardstock on the market and I am thrilled that Michaels carries it.

August 25th from 4 - 8 PM is Crop Night. Only $5 for 4 hours of uninterrupted scrapping. Oh, life is good! There are still a few spots left for this so get on over to the store and book your spot. If you want to call and confirm space is still there call. 781-335-0456

I will be siting with the Manager some time over the next few days to schedule classes and I will post them here as soon as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment