Sunday, March 18, 2012

Trying to Find Happiness

This may sound lame, but have you ever been in a rut and then woke up one morning and said to yourself, "Enough is Enough!" I feel that way today. The sun is shining and I am sitting in my basement trying to clean and feeling depressed all the while. I should be outside enjoying this beautiful day, but who will clean this mess?
So I am making my only little bit of happiness. I will blast my radio with some summer tunes and dance around my room as I get things accomplished!
Have a Summery Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!!! That is me too. My DH aways says "the dirty stuff (dishes or laundry or whatever I need to clean) will be there tomorrow, go enjoy the beautiful day today. Only problem is tomorrow never gets here because I still have the stress of knowing I have to do the cleaning but now I need to do Dr. appt. too so the cleaning don't get done and so on and so forth and it really drags me down. So tomorrow I am cleaning because nice days are coming. It was 80 today and suppose to go up to mid 80 in the week....I will enjoy those days without having to worry I didn't clean yet. So tomorrow I will bite the bullet and take your advice and turn up my music and get some much needed spring cleaning done.

    ReplyDelete