Thursday, March 10, 2011

So Much For The Flu

I gave in to my hubby's request and went to the Doctor's. It's not the flu, I have a respitory infection along with a bladder infection. I am on temperature watch. If it hits 101 call the doctor but otherwise stay home, take antibiotics, excelerate my asthma medicine dosages and drink lots of fluids. So to read between the lines is, I feel too crappy to lay in bed, laying flat makes my breathing worse. But I don't have the energy to scrap either and my workshop feels too cold anyway.

So I am bumbling around the house feeling awful. I have been sick for 4 days now and it shows. The house looks like the seven dwarfs have been staying here. Hubby and the kids tend to leave things were they fall. I tried to straighten up a little, then I can't breath. So I watch movies. I just watched Namesake. This was very good. A grown man learned about his Indian background and culture. I know I watched others but its a blur now. I don't even remember what I watched. I did see an old Alfred Hitchcock movie this morning about a woman that kept moving around and robbing from big corporations but I fell asleep and missed the ending.

Well, that is about it for my boring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment