Sunday, March 6, 2011

Two more layout completed

Its after midnight and way past my bedtime, but I just wanted to post the pages I completed tonight.


This layout is about a Weekend Scrapping Retreat I attended with my sister in January.



These photos are older. This is a layout about my daughter snorkling while we were on a Disney Cruise a few years ago.

I would have been in bed hours ago, but darling hubby has what I am guessing is the flu. He is all aches and pains and is running a fever. At 10:30 he asked if I would be willing to run out and get him some orange juice. So he got his juice and some flu medicine and I decided to try to finish the pages I started earlier today.

We had plans for the day tomorrow, but I am thinking we will be housebound tomorrow. If that is the case I hope to get more scrapping done. I am up to 81 pages for my Page A Day Challenge for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment