Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Treats

I have that nervous enery going. My surgery is 9 days away. So I am getting into "Busy-mode" to try not to think about it.

Today I played with some more of the Halloween goodies I have been picking up at Michaels.

I made some Gum package treats for my co-workers.



These were made using K and Company Halloween embellishments and Halloween mat pad, DCWV Midnight Spell cardstock, and some of the $1 Michaels's halloween stamps and Martha Stewart tape ribbon.



This is a close up of one with a Michaels $1 stamp. I added some shadowing around the skeleton using Copics W1 and BV01




Showing how the package of gum slides out.




And all four with the different packages of gum you can use.

Hope you like these. I am going to start working on some Christmas treats soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment