Thursday, August 2, 2012

SSS August 2 Tool Time

I am falling behind.  I have all my photos from our little "Girls Night" but I have not printed them, yet.

Busy day today. So I will try to get caught up myself, if possible.

Today Is Tool Time. Dust off you Die cutting machine, if you have one.  Make a project using your die cutting machine.  Any machine will work for today's prompt: Cricut, Wishblade, Sizzix, Vagabond, Silhouette Cameo, whatever you have. 

for any that may not have a machine for die cutting, how about using your punches today.

a Card, layout, 3D project.  Anything will do.

My sample is of an older layout I made using the Cricut and Superman cartridge.  I cut out the title, the superman image with all the layers and the stars, but I think the starts were from a different cartridge.

 See the little circle on the photo to the far right?  That was my son and his 1st time on the superman ride at Six Flags.
Here is a close up of Superman. It was cut out of 5 different colors of cardstock, then layers and the photo doesn't show it but i added some shading and skin tones with Copic markers.


Have fun and be creative today.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment