Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!



Thank goodness 2009 is finally over. This has to be a better year than last year was. I am going to try to post a photo and info each day. This 1st photo is Kelly looking out our back window. Kelly is leaving for 3 days for a Church retreat. This will be her first one. She is very excited, though I am totally expecting a call around midnight tonight. She gets terribly homesick at night. I think the problem is that she in my Night Owl. She can easily stay up unitl at least 1:00 AM every night. When she goes away and everyone falls asleep earlier she doesn't know what to do with herself so starts feeling lonely and wants to come home.
Anyway, I plan to take a photo of her as she is leaving. There is a snow storm coming, which is good and bad. I will be a nervous wreck about the bus driving home on Sunday night. but I also know the kids will have a blast playing in the snow.


This is a project I was working on last night waiting for the ball to drop. They will be Get Well cards once I add a sentiment to the inside. I love the little House Mouse stamp.

Oh, It is time to go drop off Kelly. I will add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment