Friday, January 1, 2010

While waiting for the phone to ring

Kelly was supposed to call when they arrived. I don't know why I would think she would actually remember to do this. So while I was waiting for her call I took some more photos of my organization in my scrap room.



This is where I keep most of my punches. The ones I go to the most, anyway. I really don't use my smaller ones anymore so I brought them to school for my afterschool clubs to use.

These are most of my little embellishements (brads, buttons, flowers, etc) and then below that are my markers and the whole line of Close to My Heart ink pads.

These are my Making Memories paints. I just noticed one was missing. I used purple on the lids of my glass jars. Need to put that back. Above are some of my ribbons. I have a lot more ribbon, these shelves are just the overflow that didn't fit in my ribbon storage. To the right you can see my small collection of Copic markers. I only have about 6 or 7 so far.

I love these shelves. My DH built them right into the walls of my scrap room. Originally they were for all my Stampin Up stamps sets but I have since gone unmounted so found a better use for these shelves.

Well, on a brighter note. Kelly did finally call. She and her friends had to check in, then get settled in the bunk room, THEN they had to go out and catch snowflakes in their mouths so that is why she forgot to call. I can go to sleep now. Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment