Sunday, January 24, 2010

This weekends Crop.

This weekend I was back at the same hotel for a scrapping weekend hosted by a local scrapping store. My goal was to get my son's football album up to date. I had his album, all my embellishments, a new football stamp set I got just for this book along with all the football paper I could find. What I didn't have was the football photos!!! Duh! Luckily my darling husband was willing to make the drive out to the hotel and bring me not only the photos, but everything else I managed to forget to pack, like adhesive, my purse, my cutting mat, etc. I don't know what I was thinking when I packed my gear.

I only got about 7 pages done in his album then changed gears to work on a family calendar. I must have been tired of looking at photos of my son. After finishing the calendar and bringing it home, I was showing it to my daughter and realized I used all photos of her and only 2 photos with my son in them. Oops. I guess this calendar will go to work and I will have to make another one for home.

I can't believe the weekend is over already. Work tomorrow. A new secretary is starting tomorrow. Anxious to get the meet,great, and transistion part over and get back into a routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment