Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jan 11

More snow today. This is the 4th snow storm so far this winter and they have all left a good amount of snow. I am already tired of winter this year and it's only just begun. Tim's basketball game got cancelled because they could not get the schooled cleared soon enough for the game. We got the call just as we were heading out the door to go to the game, thank goodness.

Becky Higgins sent out a download for images from the CK Project 365. I downloaded them and started putting my own book together using 12x12 page protectors I had from Close to My Heart. They are already split up for 4x6 photos so they are perfect for this kit. Today's photo for my album was my husband out with the snow blower but for this blog I decided to add a photo of what my 365 album is starting to look like. I still need to go back in and add the weekly dates but I am really liking this project so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment