Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jan 18


No trip to the hospital today. I woke up to snow. This is another torturous day. I am paranoid to drive in the snow, so my DH is all by himself for the day. I knew there was a chance of bad snow today so I took a family photo last night, printed it, and framed it to bring in last night just in case we could not get in. We also brought in his collection of James Bond movies to get through the day. But, my not being able to be there for him bothers me ssssoooo much.
The kids have been really great about all this. Both of them were out shoveling the driveway and walkway once the snow stopped. My daughter has been helping me get caught up on the laundry... We are trying to make the best of it but I really want to be there with him. I keep telling myself "he needs his rest, if I were there he would try to stay awake to keep me company, at least this way he will rest every chance he gets"

Well, the day just got incredibly worse. I was online paying some bills when I notice all these crazy transactions. Someone got a hold of my debit card number and has been withdrawing all my money since last Monday!!! As much as I hate driving in the snow I jumped in my car to find a bank branch open on a Sunday. The girl at the bank put my mind at ease by saying they wil close out my account and refund all missing money. The bad news - it will take up to 10 business days. Thats means I have to wait until Feb 1st before I get any of my money back. Can anything else happen to my family this month?

Jeepers it is only 7:45, it feels like the day is stretching on forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment